Sunday, January 30, 2011

HC 156

Another simple card design.

I used stickers for this round.

These stickers you can bought it from stationery shop / morning market / pasar malam. I think I bought these at stationery shop somewhere in PeeJay located opposite the shop selling Chinese God / Goddess Statue. These shops have lots of other cute stuffs & it is definitely have kids stuff there.

Stickers alone can't make the card team. Since there are lots of mini sticker in a pack, I just took some to make my card team. A happy froggie jumping into the pole...

Well, of course, you can't see the pole here. Used stamping - Happy Day! & dragonfly stamps to stamp my card. Water colour pencil to colour the pond. Below is the result.



HC 156 (inclusive of white envelope)
Card Size: 14.8 (W) x 10.5 (H) cm
Card Title: Happy Day!
Card Type: Blank message
Card Price: RM 7.00

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...