Saturday, August 27, 2011

HC 196

This card I made it for one of my colleague who delivered a baby girl past 2 months +.



Well, she inspired me a little bit of the color concept. She said.."Why if deliver a baby girl, the color must be pink?" Then I said "You know, since the history, blue = boy & pink = girl. This is how we described it. What is in your mind?".. She said "I think green is nice too..." and there goes the story.

I personally choose this green for her as I felt this color will be the nicest color for a baby girl. Added some embellishment (clay flower, pearl, ribbon) as well as handmade roses / flowers. It gave girlish look of the card. Despite of it, I used the doily paper rubbed with green stamp ink.


Detailed view of the card.

That's all for now. Stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...