Friday, July 22, 2011

Charity Works & Textile Embroidery & Art

Its been awhile that I did not post any entry in my blog.

I have been busy with my full time work - one of my colleague on ML, increasing daily tasks & so on. I went thru all the stress since Jun 2011 until now & my stress level is still there. I have not recover from my heart-ache / heart-sickening too..... Well, human life is so complicated / struggling.

Yet, I did not give up so easily. I endure everything comes & happens in my life - no matter it is personal / work. I am happy & appreciate for those who has give me support, strength & valuable advice during these period. Thank You!!

Charity Works 2011:
So many sweats & sweets I went thru with my bunch of colleagues.... Yet, I am so delighted with what everyone did for this meaningful event. If you are reading this post - I would like to say "Thank you for your participation & contributions. Without you, the event wont be successful". As part of the organizer for this event, I did not stress what must be obtained for the contribution in terms of goodies. Yet, all of us so delighted even myself, for such a nice & generous contributions from everyone.

As for myself, I sponsored one of the activity in this event - Creative Bookmark making. I am so amaze with the kids creativity as they used whatever paper punches & goods that I have supplied. Even the adults were enjoying it. Great that they have enjoyed it.




~ Update on 14 Aug 2011 ~
This is the latest photos that I have combined. Look at the kids creativity. So lovely.....


Textile Embroidery & Art course:
First of all, I would like to thanks to Crazee Patches for sponsoring me this course - Textile Embroidery & Art course. One of the course that I wishes to take after my secondary school. I have been wishing to attend course that teach design. This sponsored course really good as I have zero knowledge about art & design.

You may visit the ACG (The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor) for more details.



One of my testing for embroidery project. I used pearl cotton thread & cotton cloth.



One of my embroidery project - Turning view into embroidery art. I painted the cloth by myself. Nice right?



Complete embroidery project.

Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...