Sunday, March 20, 2011

Guest Book

Yan's Crafty proudly present another range of product, i.e. guest book.

This is my 2nd guest book I made so far.



The first one I made it for my friend who was married last year. It is a gift from a group of friends to her in memorable of our old school days. The book serves as scrapbooking & bridal shower use. I use digital scrapbooking. Below are the first sample I did for her.




As for my 2nd guest book, I used recycled flowers & leaves theme paper, lace, ribbon, ribbon flowers, etc.


View from the top of the guest book.
1. First page: Tracing paper.
2. Second page: Conqueror paper with embossed border.
3. Third to Seventh page: 100gm card sheet. (Total: 5)
4. Eighth page:
Conqueror paper with embossed border.
5. Last page: Tracing paper.


View of the ribbon flower, ribbon & lace.


Side view of the paper & ribbon flower.

Suitable for any occasion - wedding or party.

HC 174
Guest book size: 29.6 (W) x 21.0 (H) cm
Guest book price: RM 45.00

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...