Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding's World

Are you the bride-to-be or someone who wants to wish the new couple, then you are in the right track.

Beads Garden Fashion proudly present another new category, i.e. Wedding's World.

To create this 2 cards was not easy task for me as I am very new to this technique. Well, actually is a very simple technique. ^_^

I used the craft puncher to create the flower & love shape. This craft puncher I bought it from Daiso. Then, used stamping technique, I stamp out the newly wed couple. Thereafter, I have to color it. This was my first time for coloring as I have dump the art class for approx. 15 years since secondary school.




HC 073 (inclusive of white envelope)
Card Size: 14.8 (W) x 10.5 (H) cm
Card Title: -
Card Type: Blank message
Card Price: RM 7.00
Status: Available


Nearer view.




HC 072 (inclusive of white envelope)
Card Size: 14.8 (H) x 10.5 (W) cm
Card Title: -
Card Type: Blank message
Card Price: RM 6.00
Status: Available


Nearer view.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...